Trees and lawns and landscapes might be our main focus most of the year, but did you know that Mountain High Tree has a holiday lighting service? Just think how much stress and work go into planning and design, untangling cords, replacing defective bulbs, climbing on ladders or icy roofs in cold weather, hanging wires, connecting power supplies…and then taking everything down and storing it away for next year. Why not avoid all that extra stress and concentrate on the fun stuff this year – like shopping, going to parties, or just curling up in front of the fireplace with a good book and a mug of hot chocolate? Give Mountain High Tree a call and find out what we can do for you to prepare for the upcoming holiday season.
Why choose Mountain High Tree for your holiday lighting services in Arvada?
- We will send out an experienced crew, with a leader who has at least 5 years’ experience with lights
- Our company has over 4 decades of experience decorating with holiday lights
- All of our crewmembers are trained to install lights safely
- When working around your home, we know how to be careful with your trees and landscaping
- Early scheduling makes it possible to get your job done on time
Arvada holiday lighting design and decor
Most customers already have an idea of what they want, like the family who likes to use exclusively blue and white lighting every Hanukkah season. But if you have no idea what to put up, or just don’t have time to think about it, we’re glad to help with design and planning too. We’ve got plenty of great ideas for holiday lights designs, and a large selection of holiday wreaths to choose from.
Other benefits of Holiday and Christmas lighting services in Arvada
- Safety – We install lights on roofs and in trees so you don’t have to climb around in icy conditions. Plus, we handle all the electrical connections to your power, and we make sure safety is a top priority.
- Low carbon footprint – We use primarily energy efficient LED lights unless otherwise requested.
- Convenience – We supply all the lights you need and keep them in working order. You never have to repair anything or even replace bulbs. If something doesn’t work we fix it. We install all lights, timers and electrical cords. All you have to do is provide us with access to a power source. We’ll even take down the lights after the holidays and store them for next season. What could be easier than that?
- Versatility – We can do any size job, from shrubs and small trees – up to giant 90′ oaks and blue spruces.
- Community Experience – We have experience with commercial properties both large and small, we know how to work with Arvada Home Owner’s Associations (HOAs), and multifamily communities are also in our wheelhouse of experience. Last year we put up the lights on the Georgetown Holiday loop.
Scheduling Your Arvada Holiday Lighting Services
The sooner you let us know you’d like Mountain High Tree and Lawn to put up holiday lights, the sooner we can get you scheduled in time for the holidays. September and October are great times to call up and let us give you a free estimate. Why not give Mountain High Tree and Lawn a call this fall and let us take care of one of the big items on your holiday to-do list?