Greenwood Village is a very popular place for viewing holiday lights in the Denver area. Are you thinking about decorating outdoors this year, but worried about having the time to put up lights outside this year? Why not do what many people are doing this year, and get Mountain High Tree to take charge of your outdoor holiday lighting? Leave all the hard stuff for us: the planning and design, searching for and replacing bad bulbs, untangling those endless miles of cords, going up and down ladders and across roofs in cold (or even icy) weather. We can even take everything down and store it away for next year! Save your energy for the fun things like shopping and spending time with family. Make a note to yourself to call us for a free estimate sometime in the fall so you can get on our schedule for getting your outdoor lighting done in time for the holiday season.
Here are five reasons to choose Mountain High Tree for your holiday lighting services in Greenwood Village
- When working around your home, we know to be careful with your trees, landscaping, and even the siding on your house.
- Our experienced crews will always have a leader who has at least 5 years’ experience with lights.
- You can schedule early to make sure your job gets done on time.
- We have over 4 decades of experience in outdoor holiday decorating.
- All of our crewmembers receive training in how to install lights safely.
Greenwood Village holiday and Christmas lighting design and décor
You can give us your design or let us plan it for you with the colors of your choosing. It doesn’t always have to be traditional style. Why not a contemporary theme in keeping with Greenwood Village’s proximity to the Denver Tech Center? We’ve got lots of ideas for holiday lighting design, just in case you don’t have the time to come up with something. Oh, and we also have a great selection of holiday wreaths to choose from.
Other benefits of Greenwood Village holiday lights services include:
- We supply all the lights you need and keep them in working order. You never have to repair anything or even replace bulbs. If it doesn’t work we fix it. We install all lights, timers and electrical cords. All you have to do is provide us with access to a power source. We also take everything down and store it for you.
- We energy efficient LED lights to keep a low carbon footprint.
- We have experience with all types and sizes of commercial properties, and we know how to talk to Greenwood Village Home Owner’s Associations (HOAs) and multifamily communities. Last year, we put up the lights on the Georgetown Holiday loop.
- No job (or tree) is too big or too small.
- We install lights on roofs and in trees so you don’t have to climb around in icy conditions. Plus, we handle all the electrical connections to your power, and we make sure safety is a top priority.
Scheduling Your Greenwood Village Holiday Lighting Services
September and October are great times to call up, get your free estimate, and get on our schedule. And you can cross off at least one of the most stressful things on your holiday to-do list!